- Course format
|Working language : ||
|Volume of contact hours : ||27 h|
|Workload to be expected by the student : ||81 h|
- Course track
Track : Attendance
"Attendance" track :
Attendance at lecture / tutorial classes and intermediate / final exams is mandatory. As evaluation of in-class work constitutes an essential element of grading,
any absence will be penalized and is taken into account for grading purposes (see academic rules and regulations).
"Autonomous" track :
Attendance at intermediate / final exams is mandatory, but students are free to attend lecture / tutorial classes.
For all Master programs and all other programs realized in the form of dual internships (apprentissage), attendence at lecture / tutorial classes and intermediate / final exams is entirely mandatory. Therefore, only the "Attendance" track can be selected.
Contribution of the course to the educational objectives of the programme
How the course contributes to the programme :
|LEARNING GOAL 2 : Students will develop advanced-level managerial skills.|
|Students will work collaboratively in a team.|
|Students will participate in a decision-making process in a critical way.|
|Students will communicate ideas effectively, both orally and in writing, in a business context.|
|LEARNING GOAL 3 : Students will demonstrate their understanding of practices reflecting ethical, diversity and sustainable development values in business organizations.|
|Students will identify and analyze issues relating to diversity, ethics and sustainable development in their business context.|
- Course description
Within this course, students from all over the world will experience movement, theatre and dance, in order to improve communication skills, to be more and more comfortable with themselves and a group, with their body and voice. It is about relating with oneself and with others ...
- Educational organisation
- In-class ...
- As a group ...
- Case / text studies
- Presentations / lectures
- Interaction ...
- Simulation games
- Educational games
- Role play
- Discussions / debates
- Assignments ...
- Indiviudual projects (online assignments, video, ...)
- Specific projects / case studies
- Others ...
- Learning outcomes
At the end of the course, the student should be able to … :
- Rewrite a note on a personal experience and its link with the management
- Discuss listening competences self control self confidence body language speaking language sensitivity to others creativity
- Produce interactions with students of various multicultural origin
- Develop practical exercises of dance and theatre
- Develop competences linked to listening, communication, expression, self confidence, creativity, team management, stress management, control of feelings
- Relate with a public
- Course outline
Practical individual and collective exercises.
- Pre-requisites for the course
- Teaching materials
- All document formats ...
- Exercise sheets
- News articles
- Electronic platforms ...
- ICT in Education ...
- Recommended Reading
- Major works :
- Further literature :
- EM Research :
- Intermediate evaluation / continuous assessment 1 :
oral / individual / English / weighting : 20%
details : 20 % of the final grade is based on presence
- Intermediate evaluation / continuous assessment 2 :
oral / individual / English / weighting : 50%
details : 50 % of the final grade is based on engagement and participation
- Intermediate evaluation / continuous assessment 3 :
oral / individual / English / weighting : 30%
details : 30 % of the final grade is based on th final exam
- Grounds for expulsion from classes
Such behaviors as...
- arriving late, leaving early or unannounced leaving of the classroom during class time
- disruptive eating or drinking in class
- using smartphones and laptops for non class-related purposes
- reading non class-related documents
- chatting on non class-related issues
- showing disrespect towards lecturers
... may lead to expulsion from classes.