|Unité d'enseignement / ECTS / Parcours/Spécialisation(s)||UE : International Strategy : 3 ECTS.|
|Ouvert aux visitants||oui (3 ECTS)|
|Nombre de places disponibles||55|
|Langue de travail :||English|
|Volume horaire en présentiel :||20 h|
|Heures de travail totales à prévoir par l'étudiant :||60 h|
Track : Présentiel
An introductory course to international strategy in a practical and innovative course. It combines concepts and techniques for crafting and executing strategy. Students develop and implement strategic planning and thinking, contributing to the achievement of their international business objectives as well as adding value for their future customers.
This courses focuses on international strategies, and more particularly in which countries to compete, where to locate activities, and how to organise your business. It will make your business strategy anticipative to predict the market trend, and determine your competitive edge. This course offers a guide to help future managers navigate the strategic decisions they will make abroad in order to best fit their international business.
1) Understanding strategic principles
- The main approaches to strategic concepts (Vision, mission & values).
- Key factors of success (anticipation, action and innovation).
2) Understanding your future market
- Developing a strategic diagnosis.
- Using strategic tools for external analysis.
3) Identifying your business core competencies
- Using strategic tools for internal analysis.
- Strategic segmentation.
4) Formulating international strategies (The strategy that best fits your business).
- Market entry through diversification, differentiation, specialisation.
- Defining relative market share & competitive edge.
5) Implementing successful strategy
- Setting up a strategic plan to achieve your future business objectives
- Using decision-making tools for international leadership.
International business basic theory
This course will be taught in English.
international marketing basic principles
Les comportements tels que...
... peuvent conduire à l'exclusion du cours.