|Module / ECTS / Path / Specialisation||Module :Financial Institutions : 10 ECTS.|
|Open for visitors||yes (3 ECTS)|
|Working language :||English|
|Volume of contact hours :||19 h|
|Workload to be expected by the student :||57 h|
Track : Autonomous
|LEARNING GOAL 2 : Students will develop advanced-level managerial skills.|
|Students will communicate ideas effectively, both orally and in writing, in a business context.|
This course is intended for students who want to increase their familiarity with the practical functioning and organization of the financial system, with an emphasis on financial institutions, markets, innovation, and crises.
- Identify key concepts in financial intermediation
- Explain the functioning of a financial system
- Interpret major issues in financial intermediation
- Analyze the evolution of modern financial systems
- Summarize most of current challenges of the financial industry
- Assess the potential future of the financial industry
Functions of the financial system
Financial markets and integration
« Financial Markets and Institutions, A European Perspective », de Haan, Oosterloo, Schoenmaker, Cambridge
« Risk management and financial institutions », Hull, Wiley
Financial Markets and Institutions, Mishkin & Eakens, Pearson
Foundations of Financial Markets and Institutions, Fabozzi, Modigliani, Jones, Pearson
Such behaviors as...
... may lead to expulsion from classes.