|Module / ECTS / Path / Specialisation||Module :Logistics project management : 5 ECTS.|
|Discipline||Supply Chain Management|
|Open for visitors||yes (5 ECTS)|
|Working language :||English|
|Volume of contact hours :||27 h|
|Workload to be expected by the student :||108 h|
Track : Attendance
|LEARNING GOAL 1 : Students will master state-of-the-art knowledge and tools in management fields in general, as well as in areas specific to the specialized field of management.|
|Students will identify a business organization’s operational and managerial challenges in a complex and evolving environment.|
|Students will understand state-of-the-art management concepts and tools and use them appropriately.|
|LEARNING GOAL 2 : Students will develop advanced-level managerial skills.|
|Students will work collaboratively in a team.|
The purpose of this course is to provide students with the main techniques and practical
skills for controlling, planning, tracking, and evaluating projects related to logistics.
- Décrire Describe the project processes and main pillars of management,
- Développer Develop the tasks and plannings related to a context/issue in a project preparation process
- Établir put up the main aspects of conducting a project: tasks, time, resources, cost, procurement, etc.
- Analyser Analyze and discover the various methodologies adopted by companies to deliver the adequate methodology of managing logistics projects,
- Spécifier State and use the concepts and trends underlying current and future methods in project management area,
- Évaluer Assess, control, plan, track, and evaluate projects related to logistics.
General Project Management
1.1.2. Introduction by Example
1.3. Managing a Project
1.3.4. PDCA: Scientific Method
1.3.5. Iron Triangle QCT
188.8.131.52. Cost Management
184.108.40.206. Time Management
220.127.116.11. Quality Management
1.3.6. Risk Management
18.104.22.168. Unexpected Tasks
1.3.7. Resource Management
1.3.8. Communication Management
1.3.9. Procurement Management
1.3.10. Integration Management
1.3.11. Technical Flow Chart
1.3.12. Life Cycle
----------Logistics Plant Visit (FM Logistic)
1.3.16. Intellectual property
1.3.17. Cost Analysis
1.3.18. Dash board
1.3.19. Management tools
1.3.20. Maintenance Management
1.3.21. Project Manager
. Logistics and Management
2.1. Logistics Characteristics
2.2. Logistics Network Design:
2.2.1. Distribution Design and Impact
2.2.2. Warehouse Design and Impact
2.3. Logistics Processes Improvement
2.4. Logistics Turnarounds Optimization
2.5. Logistics Outsourcing
2.6. Process Plant Management
2.7. Project Expansion Decision:
2.8. Changes Management
2.9. Customer Management
2.10. Supplier Management
2.11. Tender Management
2.12. Disaster Management
Logistics, MS Excel
Book: ‘Project Management : Case Studies’ by Harold Kerzner. John Wiley & Sons,
Book: ‘Project Management Workbook: A systems approach to Planning, Scheduling,
and Controlling’ by Harold Kerzner. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Editions.
Book: ‘Project Management Made Easy’ by Entrepreneur Press and Sid Kemp.
Book: ‘L’essentiel de la Gestion de Projet’ by Roger Aïm. Les Carrés Editions.
Book: ‘Le grand livre de la gestion de projet: Méthodologie de Stucturation et de
Gestion d’un Projet Industriel’ by Jean-Yves Moine. Afnor Editions.
Web Research browsers, papers
- A guide to the project management body of knowledge : PMBOK® guide (Bibliothèque PEGE - EM Strasbourg)
- Project management : case studies (Bibliothèque PEGE - EM Strasbourg)
Such behaviors as...
... may lead to expulsion from classes.