|Module / ECTS / Path / Specialisation||Module :Entrepreneurship in European Context : 5 ECTS.|
|Open for visitors||yes (5 ECTS)|
|Working language :||English|
|Volume of contact hours :||27 h|
|Workload to be expected by the student :||81 h|
Track : Attendance
This course is about how to start and develop a new venture: from idea, business plan and first market validation to the day-to-day operations, accountancy and HR. We will discover basics of Entrepreneurship not only through theoretical lectures, but also trying launch your own startup during practical works.
For the practical part, students will be subdivided into groups of 3-5 persons to work on their own entrepreneurial project, which will be noted at the end of the course.
- Define the product and appraise its marketing potential
- Create a business plan (it can also be applied for many projects, not only for entrepreneurial)
Every theoretical part (T) is followed by working in groups on your project (P).
PART I: What came first – product or client? (T 1h, P 1h30)
PART II: Market Study - ’Get out of the office’ (T 3h, P 3h)
- Offer + demand = traction
- Evaluating your market potential
PARTIE III: Development strategy and planning: ‘Dreams come true’ (T 1h30, P 1h)
- Business Model Generation
- Understanding Business Plan
PART IV: Implementation and operations: Just do it! (and find some time for sleep) (T 4h30, P 5h)
- Project management for entrepreneurs
- Art of pitching
- Basics of financial: looking for investment
- Basics of legal and social (very basics)
PART V: You are not alone: How to get support for your business (T 2h)
- Local ecosystem in Alsace
- French and European support for business
No specific skills are required. You should know how to work in groups, find the relevant information and be ready to fight for your ideas.
Guy KAWASAKI, Art of Start 2.0
Eric RIES Lean, Start up
Richard BRANSON, Losing my Virginity
Steve CASE, The third wave
Elon MUSK, Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future
Olivia FOX CABANE, The Charisma Myth: Master the Art of Personal Magnetism
Such behaviors as...
... may lead to expulsion from classes.