|Module / ECTS / Path / Specialisation||Module :Stratégie et changement : 13 ECTS.|
|Open for visitors||yes (3 ECTS)|
|Working language :||English|
|Volume of contact hours :||20 h|
|Workload to be expected by the student :||60 h|
Track : Attendance
This course aims to lead students to:
- Discover a structured strategic approach to innovation based on a sectorial and competitive analysis that aims to create new market spaces: The Blue Ocean Strategy (INSEAD).
- Use the analytic tools of this method in working groups and to apply the strategic canvas in simulation situation.
- Be able to present results of this approach in elaborating a Business Model according to the approach developed by A. Osterwalder & Y. Pigneur.
- Define a sectorial and competitive analysis that aims to create new market spaces.
- Identify the strategic idea
- Produce a Business Model according to a specific approach.
- Formulate a Business Model
- Innovation and Strategic Principles (1h30)
- Presentation of the Blue Ocean Strategy Method via the Yellow Tails Wines case (1h30)
- Presentation of the different steps of the simulation exercise and constitution of working groups (30 mns)
- Simulation, progress of the method stages (6h)
- Presentation of the Business Modeling Generation Canvas (1h30)
- Application in working groups (3h)
- Oral presentations and discussion (2h)
basic strategic knowledge
Kim & Mauborgne, Blue Ocean Strategy, Harvard Business School Press, 2005.
Osterwalder & Pigneur, Business Model Generation, Pearson, 2011.
Such behaviors as...
... may lead to expulsion from classes.