|Course set (UE) / Credits (ECTS) / Track / Specialization||Module :International skills and competences : 9 ECTS.|
|Open for visitors||no|
|Working language :||English|
|Volume of contact hours :||20 h|
|Workload to be expected by the student :||60 h|
Track : Attendance
|LEARNING GOAL 1 : Students will master state-of-the-art knowledge and tools in management fields in general, as well as in areas specific to the specialized field of management.|
|Students will identify a business organization’s operational and managerial challenges in a complex and evolving environment.|
|Students will understand state-of-the-art management concepts and tools and use them appropriately.|
|LEARNING GOAL 2 : Students will develop advanced-level managerial skills.|
|Students will work collaboratively in a team.|
|Students will participate in a decision-making process in a critical way.|
|LEARNING GOAL 4: Students will study and work effectively in a multicultural and international environment.|
|Students will analyze business organizations and problems in a multicultural and international environment|
This course is designed to provide an advanced overview of managerial issues in an international context.
The course is constituted of 4 modules:
- International strategy
- International product management
- Customer experience
- Data-driven marketing
Students will learn major organisational structures and understand how to coordinate organisational and product-related decisions.
Students will learn how to adapt the offer to different international market and how to reconcile all constraints in a sole product plan.
Student will understand the importance of the overall customer experience and will analyze how to get crucial insights from customer data.
In addition, the international product management course is designed to "open your eyes" to the implications of marketing decisions and to give students new angles to approach international markets management.
- Define international organization structures.
- Identify the complexity of organizational decisions in an international context.
- Discuss concepts, tools and frameworks necessary to recognize, analyze and manage international marketing variables and main issues, locally and globally.
- Illustrate the vital role marketing plays in international strategic choices and how market-driven policies may allow these companies to develop or create a lasting competitive advantage, worldwide.
- Develop a customer data analysis for a continuous assessment of international strategy.
- Evaluate the customer experience and the adequacy of international product strategy.
Module 1: International strategy (8h)
Module 2: International product management (4h)
– How to create an offer aligned with international markets?
1. Understanding the impact of international presence on Product Management
2. Experimenting how to define a global offer strategy with multiple international
-- How to extend market to a new country or region?
1. Experimenting the trends to target the most adapted region
2. Understand how to reconcile new market requirements with existing offer
Module 3: Customer experience and centricity
Module 4: Data-driven marketing
Basics in Strategy for module 1
"International Business" (2005) Czinkota, Michael R., Ronkainen, Ilkka A., Moffet, Michael H. - Thomson
"International Business: The New Realities" (2017) Cavusgil, S. Tamer ; Knight, Gary ; Riesenberger, John.- Pearson
Behaviors such as
may lead to expulsion from the class/course.