|Module / ECTS / Path / Specialisation||Module :International sales and distribution : 15 ECTS.|
|Discipline||Sales and Marketing|
|Open for visitors||yes (4 ECTS)|
|Working language :||English|
|Volume of contact hours :||24 h|
|Workload to be expected by the student :||72 h|
Track : Attendance
This course adresses the key concepts of sales management. It discusses issues involved in implementing a sales program and in managing the sales force.
The course combines lectures and presentations and offers to the future manager the understanding of theory as well as useful tools for his pratice.
- Clarify the role of selling in marketing
- Illustrate the responsibilities of sales management
- Analyze different leadership styles
- Formulate Sales strategies
- Assess sales force performance
- Appraise sales structures
1. Role of selling in marketing
2. Sales strategies
3. Managing the sales force
4. Evaluating sales force performance
Key concepts in marketing and sales
Attend each of the course and be precisely on time
Barth (2010), Le management commercial, Dunod.
Jobber & Lancaster (2006), Selling and Sales management, 7th edition, Pearson.
Kotler & Keller, Marketing management (2009), Pearson.
Tanner, Honeycutt & Erffmeyer (2009), Sales management, Pearson
Such behaviors as...
... may lead to expulsion from classes.